One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

I was off today....it was nice :)


I was getting my nails done today and they turned it over to Oprah. Dr. Oz was on and the topic for today was how to take care of self. They just happened to turn it on when he was talking about hate. He said that we should do ourselves a favor today and forgive someone we hate. Hate is poisonous and brings you down--not the person you hate. Forgive them--give that gift to yourself.


So, in an effort to do just that--


Mark, I forgive you. You did me dirty about half a million times, but I forgive you. I'm letting it go.


As my mom said, saying it easier than doing it, but I really feel like I need to just let it go. This past April made 3 years---I think it's ok now :)


So, I'm letting it go--fly fly away.

I am free.